If there are any additional questions that you may have, please contact us at email@example.com,
The Soccerjury Team
Respect the rules: Play fair
Your privacy is very important to us. We aim to protect your personal information provided at registration and we will never knowingly share this without your consent.
We aim to keep Soccerjury safe for all users, but this cannot be guaranteed. We need your help to keep Soccerjury safe, and therefore please adhere to the following commitments:
1. You must not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on Soccerjury.
2. You must not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Soccerjury, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on Soccerjury.
4. You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You must not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You must not bully, intimidate or harass any user. This will result in the immediate deletion of your account, and a permanent ban.
7. You must not post content that: incites hate or aggravation, is threatening or pornographic; incites violence; or contains any form of nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You must not use Soccerjury to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
9. You must not use any excessively foul language either for posts or at registration.
10. You must not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of Soccerjury.
11. You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
C. Registration and Account Security
Please find below the registration commitments that you make to us relating to the registration of your account:
1. You must not provide any false personal information on Soccerjury or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You must not create more than one account.
3. If we disable your account, you must not create another one without our prior written consent.
4. You must not share your password with anyone, let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
5. You must not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
6. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
7. By registering with us, we assume the right to inform you of any news, articles, or updates which are related to Soccerjury, and the nature of Soccerjury – but in rare cases we may contact you for instances not necessarily linked to this.
D. Protecting User’s Rights
Soccerjury respect all users rights, and we also expect the same of all its users:
1. You must not post content or take any action on Soccerjury that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Soccerjury if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. We may remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we must disable your account when appropriate.
5. You must not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Soccerjury.com, Soccerjury or the Soccerjury logo), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by us with written consent. You must not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive information or personal information on Soccerjury.
E. Links and content from other sites
Throughout Soccerjury.com you may find links to external websites (or other mediums). Also, there will be content / embedded content from external websites. The provision of such links or content does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any external website via a link on Soccerjury.com or view content/embedded content from external websites, you do so at your own risk.
F. Linking to Soccerjury
Any party wishing to link to Soccerjury.com is entitled to do so provided that all conditions are met:
1. You must not imply that we are endorsing your services or products or that of another party unless this has been agreed with written consent.
2. You must not misrepresent your relationship with Soccerjury.com.
3. You must not reference Soccerjury on any websites containing offensive or controversial content, content that infringes any intellectual property rights, or other rights of a third party.
4. By linking to Soccerjury.com you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to Soccerjury.com as a result of such linking.
G. Mobile and Other Devices
1. Soccerjury is able to be viewed on mobile or tablet form, but please be aware that your operator's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, may still apply.
2. In the event that you change or deactivate your telephone number, you must update your account information on Soccerjury (if provided) within 72 hours to ensure that any Soccerjury messages do not contact the wrong person.
3. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Soccerjury.
H. About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Soccerjury
Soccerjury may place adverts from its external advertisement partners.
1. We will never share your personal information to advertisers without your consent.
2. We accept no liability for the advertisement displayed on Soccerjury, although we will aim to ensure that advertisements are appropriate for its users and are not offensive.
3. We accept no liability for any external sites clicked through by the user.
4. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
I. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your desired audience by buying adverts on Soccerjury or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal (Order):
1. When you place an Order, you must tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend and your bid. If we accept your Order, we must deliver your adverts as inventory becomes available. When serving your advert, there is no guarantee that the advert reaches your target audience.
2. In instances where we believe doing so must enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify.
3. You must pay for your Orders as agreed in the contract between us.
4. Your adverts must comply with the spirt of these Terms and Conditions.
5. We must determine the size, placement and positioning of your adverts.
6. We do not guarantee the activity that your adverts must receive, such as the number of clicks that your adverts must get.
7. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your adverts. We are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running adverts.
8. You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the advert stops running. You are responsible for paying for all adverts that run.
9. Our licence to run your advert must end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your advert, your advert may remain until the users delete it.
10. We can use your adverts and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
11. You must not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Soccerjury without our prior written permission.
12. We may reject or remove any advert for any reason.
13. Adverts must not have any form of nudity or offensive language or any such innuendo within the advertised banner.
14. If you are placing adverts on someone else's behalf, you must have permission to place those adverts, including the following: oyu warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement; you agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
J. Special Provisions Applicable to Critics
K. Special Provisions Applicable to External Plug-ins/Modules/Widgets
Soccerjury uses external companies media plug-ins/modules/widgets to facilitate the experience of its users.
1. We do not directly control any information displayed by these external plug-ins/modules/widgets.
2. We accept no liability from using these external plug-ins/modules/widgets which may or may not be detrimental to the user in any form.
3. The user assumes fully responsibility using these external plug-ins/modules/widgets.
L. Special Provisions Applicable to Source Code
You must not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open-source licence, or we give you express written permission.
M. Special Provisions Applicable to Voting Data and Player information
1. You must not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract player algorithmic code from us or any part of the player database, unless you are expressly permitted to do so, or we give you express written permission.
2. You must not harvest any player voting data or user data from Soccerjury.
3. You must not use player voting data or use any of the algorithmic player evaluation data that is exclusive to Soccerjury for commercial gain.
4. You must never aim to maliciously seek (or “hack”) player data, or any personal details from Soccerjury.
2. If we make changes to policies referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
3. Your continued use of Soccerjury following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
In the event you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Soccerjury to you. We reserve the right to delete your account without contacting you, if we deem this to be warranted for any reason. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
1. You must resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Soccerjury exclusively in the United Kingdom.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Soccerjury, you must indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Soccerjury and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Soccerjury. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Soccerjury. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of Soccerjury.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP SOCCERJURY UP, BUG-FREE AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING SOCCERJURY AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT SOCCERJURY MUST ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT SOCCERJURY MUST ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DOWNTIME, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. SOCCERJURY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE MUST NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR SOCCERJURY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR SOCCERJURY.COM. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, SOCCERJURY'S LIABILITY MUST BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Q. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United Kingdom
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Soccerjury from outside the United Kingdom:
1. By "Soccerjury" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.soccerjury.com and any other Soccerjury branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) voting methodology and all player evaluation algorithms and (d) other), devices or networks now existing or later developed.
2. By “personal information”, this includes all the registration details of the user, but is not exclusively limited to this.
3. By "voting data" we mean both input (i.e. player voting by the user) data and output data (i.e. player evaluation by Soccerjury). By "data", "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you provide to Soccerjury.
4. By "post" we mean post on Soccerjury or otherwise make available by using Soccerjury.
5. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post on Soccerjury that would not be included in the definition of “voting data”, or “post”.
6. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate and create derivative works of.
7. By "user" we mean those who have a registered account with Soccerjury and also non-members who may view “voting data”, “posts” and “content” or any other information on Soccerjury.
S. Provision for Intellectual Property Rights of Others
Soccerjury respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Soccerjury's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), Soccerjury will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Soccerjury website that are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site by contacting email@example.com. Soccerjury will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
1. If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the United Kingdom this is an agreement between you and Soccerjury. References to “us”, “we” and “our” mean either Soccerjury.com. or Soccerjury, as appropriate.
2. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Soccerjury, and supersedes any prior agreements.
3. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion must remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it must not be considered a waiver.
5. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
6. You must not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
7. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
8. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
9. This Statement does not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
10. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
11. You must comply with all applicable local laws when using or accessing Soccerjury.
This forum is to discuss about Watford